- Latest Gyro Technology for Superb Performance
- Jeti Transmitter Integration
- Vibration Cancellation Technology
- Easy Setup via Built In Wizard
- Separate Receiver Support, Futaba S-Bus & Spektrum DSMX & DSM2
- Dual Spektrum Satellite Ports for Maximum Path Diversity
- Multiple Flight Modes Available - Transmitter Adjustable via Multi-Position Switch
- All New Rescue Mode Technology
- Firmware Updates Available via PC
- Full Event and Vibration Logs
- Flight Mode Status LED Light
- Onboard Mini USB Connector
- (1) iKON2 Flybarless Flight Controller
- (1) Adhesive Vibration Isolation Mounting Pad
- (1) Cable Set (Micro USB Cable Not Included)
- iKon Firmware Version 3 Features
All New Updates for the iKON2!
- Note: Most new features only available on the iKon2, but updates continue to optimize flight performance on all iKon's! Some features require an iKon/iKon2 with governor functionality.
- Always pushing the boundaries, iKON2 flight controllers now have access to all new capability & functionality via the latest iKON firmware update, allowing you to unlock even greater potential for the best flybarless system on the planet!
Fuel Gauge Technology
- Free and feature packed, the iKON2 firmware update features the below updates:
Low Battery Alert
- No more guessing when it comes to power available throughout your flight. With the Fuel Gauge, you can push the limit of flight time to the very last second, all the while keeping your batteries in perfect health, no matter how hard you fly.
Depending upon the compatibility of the transmitter in use, this feature alerts you when a discharged LiPo battery is connected to the aircraft, sparing the aircraft and battery from possible damage or failure.Onboard Data Logging
Thermal Overload Protection
- Augmenting or replacing the data logging capabilities of the ESC in use, this new feature allows you to access multiple flights worth of data logging capability when no such options are offered via the ESC in use. From cyclic & collective inputs, this data will be logged within the iKON2, and depending upon transmitter capability, can be viewed via the transmitter in use for instant updates or can be analyzed via PC.
No Costs, No Extra Hardware Required
- Protect your investment with real time thermal data. Monitor ESC temps and set the appropriate alarms to avoid unexpected ESC thermal shut downs and possible ESC failure. With this all new feature, you can push your heli to the max without the worry of thermal overload.
- Simplified to the extreme, the above features require (1) single wire to connect the ESC to the iKON2, unlocking these amazing features. Simple & effective, this update requires nothing but the basics with no costs involved.
- Upon release, the iKON2 supports the below ESC's for data logging & telemetry capability, and as time progresses, more ESC's will be added to this list.
- - Castle / Castle Live Link
- - HobbyWing (V4 or Newer)
- - Kontronik Jive / HeliJive
- - Scorpion Tribunus (beta version at this time)
- Below is a list of the current transmitters supported in relation to the iKON2 data logging & telemetry. However, if your transmitter is not yet supported, please note you can easily access all data logging & telemetry via the iKON2 after subsequent flights.
- With Spektrum Gen2 (or newer) and Futaba transmitters, you are able to access & set the below functions to utilize in flight. Further, the iKON2 is now able to utilize SRXL for further telemetry options via receivers that offer this capability, such as the Spektrum SPM4649T dual diversity receiver.
- - mAh Consumed via Battery Fuel gauge
- - Temperature Threshold Alarms
iKON2 Data Logging Capabilities
- For Jeti Tx users, the iKON2 has the ability to send all logged parameter info, which can be viewed & logged via the Tx for greater levels of access & overview. From collective & cyclic inputs, gyro status, governor status, and iKON2 received frames, this all new update offers massive levels of user feedback and adjustments, such as remote access to governor features & more.
Jeti Tx Options
- - mAh Consumed via Battery Fuel Gauge
- - RxRoll / RxElev / RxPitch / RxTail / RxThrottle / RxAux
- - Aileron Rotation Rate / Elevator Rotation Rate / Tail Rotation Rate
- - Vibration levels (future update)